ERLANGER CITY GOVERNMENT
- Located off of Interstate 75 at 505 Commonwealth Avenue.
- Phone: (859) 727-2525
- Normal business hours are Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
- Passport hours are 8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
- Several offices make up the General Government Department
- Mayor and Council
- City Administrator,
- City Clerk
- Director of Human Resources
- Economic Development
- Finance, and Technology
- Many services are available to the public, including:
- processing passport applications
- notarizing documents
- handling records requests.
The General Government Department works diligently to make Erlanger a well administered, developed, and fiscally sound community.