ANNUAL FALL LEAF COLLECTION
- ALL LEAVES SHOULD BE RAKED BEHIND CURB, NOT IN STREET, BY 7:30 A.M. DAY OF PICK UP.
- LEAF PILES SHOULD BE FREE OF YARD AND HOUSEHOLD WASTE.
- DO NOT BAG YOUR LEAVES, WET THEM DOWN OR TARP.
- PLEASE BE COURTEOUS OF PARKING IN FRONT OF LEAF PILES ON SCHEDULED DAYS.
Please keep in mind this schedule is tentative and does not take into consideration poor weather conditions or other unforeseeable events.
Leaf Collection crews may run ahead of schedule, should this be the case we will go ahead and start the next scheduled area. Do not be alarmed, we will return again on scheduled date.
Should you have any questions or needs any further information about the Leaf Collection program, please feel free to contact the city Monday through Friday 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. at:
(859) 727-2525 or email@example.com.
CITY OF ERLANGER
PUBLIC WORKS DEPARTMENT
The leaves at your residence, located at __________________________, were not picked up for the below listed reason. We will pick up your leaves during our next trip through your area.
Should you have any questions, please call 727-2525 Monday-Friday 8:00am-5:00pm or you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you for your cooperation
___________ A vehicle was blocking the leaf pile.
___________ The leaves were too wet and the machine could not pick them up.
___________ The leaves were not at the curb.