The City of Erlanger will hold a Special Meeting for the Emergency Preparation Task Force on May 17, 2022 at the Erlanger City Building located at 505 Commonwealth Avenue, Erlanger, Kentucky. The Special Meeting will begin at 5:00 p.m.
SPECIAL MEETING AGENDA
CALL TO ORDER
APPROVAL OF MINUTES
1. May 3, 2022
1. City Information Systems Preparation Plan
A. Disaster Recovery/Backup
2. Fire/EMS Department’s Current Preparation Plan
3. Police Department’s Current Preparation Plan
4. Method of Non-Electronic Communication
A. Distribution of Supplies During Restricted Travel
5. List of Special Needs Residents for Police Follow-up
6. Next Meeting Date
For those who need assistance or accommodations to attend the meeting, please contact the City Clerk at 859-727-2525.
EMERGENCY PREPAREDNESS TASK FORCE GOAL: Effectively discuss that we are taking measures to assure the continuance of operational government and personal safety of all the residents of Erlanger in the event of an infrastructure interruption occurring. Secondly, to effectively communicate the task force findings to city government, administrative departments, and Erlanger residents.