The City of Erlanger will hold a Special Meeting for the City Beautification Task Force on November 15, 2022 at the Erlanger Public Works facility located at 3515 Jack Scheben Drive, Erlanger, Kentucky. The Special Meeting will begin at 5:00 p.m.
SPECIAL MEETING AGENDA
CALL TO ORDER
- 2022/2023 Beautification Projects
- Brightleaf Blvd – Bench and Trash Receptacle
- Bonded Lock
- Electric Install Updates
- Crescent Avenue Beautification
- 2023/2024 Projects and Budget Forecasting
- Review Project List
- Turkeyfoot/Stevenson – Phase II Streetscape
- Brightleaf Blvd. – Bench/Trash Receptacle
- Bonded Lock – Tree Planting Project
- Riggs/Kenton Lands Rd. – Corner Beautification
- Riggs/Erlanger Rd. Substation – Streetscape
- Cherry Tree Lane – Island Beautification
- Dixie Hwy./Stevenson Korean War Memorial – Streetscape
- Next Meeting Date
For those who need assistance or accommodations to attend the meeting, please contact the City Clerk at 859-727-2525.
MISSION STATEMENT: Work collaboratively identifying community enhancement opportunities, provide detailed long range planning, and to execute exceptional projects for the overall betterment of our city.