The City of Erlanger will hold a Special Meeting for the Parks Master Planning Task Force on March 7, 2023 at the Erlanger Public Works Facility located at 3515 Jack Scheben Drive, Erlanger, Kentucky. The Special Meeting will begin at 5:00 p.m.
SPECIAL MEETING AGENDA
CALL TO ORDER
APPROVAL OF MINUTES
- Existing Park Construction Projects
- Cahill Commons – Phase I Construction Project
- Progress Review of Current Design Projects
- Cahill Commons – Phase II
- Silverlake Park Master Plan – Revised
- FC Cincinnati – Mini Pitch Field
- Additional Elements
- Misty Creek Park – Sidewalk COnnection
- 2022/2023 Budget – Updates
- 2023/2024 Budget – Requests
- Long Range Park Improvement Plan
- Recommendations on Existing Parks Long Term Viability
- Next Meeting Date
For those who need assistance or accommodations to attend the meeting, please contact the City Clerk at 859-727-2525.
MISSION STATEMENT: Create a roadmap to plan and develop Erlanger parks.