The Public Works’ Maintenance Worker is responsible for the operation of a variety of construction projects and maintenance equipment and for performing manual labor activities. Most common work duties include: general road maintenance, routine park and City property/facilities maintenance, leaf collection and snow removal programs.
– Operate Public Works equipment
– Maintain City property, parks and green space areas
– Maintain asphalt/concrete streets and sidewalks
– Perform snow removal duties
– Perform leaf collection duties
– Perform vehicular and equipment repairs
– Maintain City facilities
– Perform computerized record keeping and reporting
The City of Erlanger is seeking qualified candidates who are competent, self-starting individuals who conduct themselves in a positive manner, are trustworthy, and reliable. Must have exceptional time management skills, fundamental computer competency, and strong technical abilities. Desired candidates shall also have excellent verbal and written communication skills and be extremely detail oriented.
Certificates & Licenses
– Valid Driver’s License
– CDL Class B with Air Brake Endorsement. Must obtain successfully within 90 days from the date of employment and must maintain.
– Obtain/maintain Basic Flagger and Work Zone certifications
*Deadline to apply: 5:00 PM Thursday, July 7, 2022*