The City of Erlanger will hold a Regular City Council Meeting on March 2, 2021 at the Erlanger City Building located at 505 Commonwealth Avenue, Erlanger, Kentucky. The Regular City Council Meeting will begin at 7:00 p.m.
Council Members Kathy Cahill and Vicki Kyle will be participating virtually from their homes. All council members can be seen and heard in the Erlanger Council Chambers located at 505 Commonwealth Avenue, Erlanger, KY 41018 and on Facebook Live and YouTube under City of Erlanger.
REGULAR CITY COUNCIL MEETING AGENDA
CALL TO ORDER
PLEDGE TO THE FLAG
1. Regular Council Meeting, February 2, 2021
2. Public Hearing, February 16, 2021
3. Special Council Meeting, February 16, 2021
4. Special Caucus Meeting, February 16, 2021
APPROVAL OF AGENDA
1. Business Spotlight – Bob’s Original Sweeper Shop|
COMMENTS OF THOSE OTHER THAN COUNCIL MEMBERS MAYOR’S REPORT
CITY ADMINISTRATOR’S REPORT
CITY ATTORNEY’S REPORT
REPORT ON CAPITAL PROJECTS REPORTS OF TASK FORCES CORRESPONDENCE
1. Erlanger Road Drill Shaft Wall
1. Ordinance – Rescind Snow Emergencies – 1st Reading
2. Ordinance – Change of Street Name – 1st Reading
3. Municipal Order – Amended Rules & Procedures of Meetings
Due to the Coronavirus (COVID-19) Pandemic and the recommendation of social distancing to minimize its spread, those who attend the meeting are encouraged to maintain a six foot distance from others and to wear a face mask. For those who need assistance or accommodations to attend the meeting, please contact the City Clerk at 859-727-2525.
City of Erlanger
Sherry Hoffman, City Clerk