The City of Erlanger will hold a Special Meeting for the Race Relations and Diversity Task Force on December 20, 2021 at the Erlanger City Building located at 505 Commonwealth Avenue, Erlanger, Kentucky. The Special Meeting will begin at 7:00 p.m.
SPECIAL MEETING AGENDA
CALL TO ORDER
APPROVAL OF MINUTES
1. November 15, 2021
- Opportunities for Community Education
- Human Libraries Update – March 21, 2022
- Presentation by Serena Owens, Our Diverse History – February 21, 2022
- Evaluation of City Policies
- Fairness/Human Rights Ordinance including Crown Act Language
- Purchasing and Bidding Procedures
For those who need assistance or accommodations to attend the meeting, please contact the City Clerk at 859-727-2525.
City of Erlanger
Sherry Hoffman, City Clerk