Would you like to work for an agency that values the Constitution, Integrity, Family, and Loyalty?
Erlanger Police Department is an organization of well-trained dedicated and disciplined men and women who work together to make the City of Erlanger a safe place to live, work, and play.
Send all resumes & applications to:
505 Commonwealth Ave, Erlanger KY 41018, or apply online. Online Application. Call 859-727-7599 for any questions related to employment.
- Police Officer Recruit starting salary $21.50 an hour
- Paid sick and disability leave
- 11 paid holidays including birthday holiday, and floating holiday
- Maternity and Paternity leave
- Uniforms and equipment purchased by the city at no cost to you
- College tuition reimbursement
- 12-hour workday schedule with every other Friday, Saturday, Sunday off
- City of Erlanger self-insured health insurance plan
- Take-home vehicle fleet within 25 miles of the city
- Deferred compensation plans
- Vacation and PTO accruals
- Longevity pay
- Special assignments including but not limited to, SWAT, Bike Patrol, and K-9.
Apply Here: https://erlangerky.gov/online-application/