The City of Erlanger will hold a Special Meeting for the Race Relations and Diversity Task Force on November 15, 2021 at the Erlanger City Building located at 505 Commonwealth Avenue, Erlanger, Kentucky. The Special Meeting will begin at 7:00 p.m.
CALL TO ORDER
APPROVAL OF MINUTES
1. September 20, 2021
2. October 18, 2021
1. Opportunities for Community Education
1. Human Libraries Update – March 21, 2022
2. Presentation by Serena Owens, Our Diverse History – February 21, 2022
2. Opportunities for Community Outreach
1. International Festival 2022
3. Evaluation of City Policies
1. Fairness/Human Rights Ordinance including Crown Act Language
2. Purchasing and Bidding Procedures
For those who need assistance or accommodations to attend the meeting, please contact the City Clerk at 859-727-2525.
Due to the Coronavirus (COVID-19) Pandemic and the recommendation of social distancing to minimize its spread, we hope the public chooses to watch this meeting on YouTube (City of Erlanger) and Facebook Live (City of Erlanger). Those who choose to attend the meeting are encouraged to maintain a 6 foot distance from others and to wear a face mask. For those who need assistance or accommodations to attend the meeting, please contact the City Clerk at 859-727-2525.