The City of Erlanger will hold a Regular City Council Meeting on October 6, 2020, in the Erlanger City Building at 505 Commonwealth Avenue, Erlanger, Kentucky. The Regular City Council Meeting will begin at 7:00 p.m.
REGULAR CITY COUNCIL MEETING AGENDA
I. Call to Order
II. Invocation – Mayor Fette
III. Roll Call
- Regular Council Meeting, Sept. 1, 2020.
- Regular Council Meeting, Sept. 8, 2020.
V. Special Presentations
- Fire Prevention Month Proclamation
- Extra Mile Day
VI. Comments of those other than Council Members
VII. Mayor’s Report
VIII. City Administrator’s Report
IX. Report on Capital Projects
X. Reports on Task Forces
- Cardiac Monitor / Defibrillator
- Public Street Striping and Marking
XIII. Unfinished Business
XIV. New Business
- Ordinance Legacy Revitalization 2nd Reading
- Ordinance Amended Ethics 1st Reading
- Ordinance ROW Closure Elm Street and Bartlett Avenue 1st Reading
- Ordinance Reduction in Size of City Council 1st Reading
- Municipal Order Appoint Randy Blankenship to the Codes/Building & Zoning Committee
This meeting will be held in-person in the City of Erlanger’s Council Chambers. Due to the Coronavirus (COVID-19) Pandemic, we ask attendees to follow social distancing guidelines and protections. We hope the public continues to choose to watch our meetings on YouTube (City of Erlanger) and Facebook Live (City of Erlanger).
State, National, and Local declarations have been issued regarding COVID-19:
- State of Emergency declared by Governor Andy Beshear on March 6, 2020.
- National Emergency declared by President Donald Trump on March 13, 2020.
- Local Emergency declared by Mayor Jessica Fette on March 19, 2020.